|Size:||1/8”, ¼”, 3/8”, 1/2˝, 3/4˝, 1˝, 1 1/2˝,
2˝, 2 1/2˝, 3˝, 4˝
|Materials:||CS, SS 304, SS 316, SS 316 TI, Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, Brass.|
|Connections:||Threaded, Double Ferrule End, Single Ferrule End, Butt Weld, Socket Weld, Flanged|
|Working Pressure:||1 PSI To 20,000 PSI|
|Temperature Rating:||-65 to 320 Degrees F|
- Available in carbon, stainless steel or brass.
- 1/4 turn positive operation.
- Depending on size and materials, working pressures up to 800 bar (12,000 PSI) and temperatures up to 500 °C (930°F) can be accommodated.
- No lubrication or maintenance required for the life of the valve.
- No threads in fluid service to contaminate flow or cause turbulence.
- Hard chromium plated micro-smooth ball greatly reduces friction and seat wear.
- Ball seats are available in a variety of materials to suit your special applications.
- Full size ports on most two-way valves virtually eliminates pressure drop.
- Long seal life.