- Pressure ratings up to 10,000 psig (698 bar) at 100°F (37°C)
- Temperature rating from -65°F to 850°F (-54°C to 454°C) with stainless steel, from -20°F to 450°F (-29°C to 232°C) with carbon steel, from -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) with alloy 400.
- Back stop screw prevents accidental remove of stem.
- Stem thread and tips are chrome-plated for maximum service life.
- Size range from 1/8″ To 1/2″ tubing and piping system.
- Variety of end connections including tube fittings, male/female NPT and ISO, SAE threads.
Materials of manufacture are 316 SS as standard with other material options available.
- Stainless Steel 316
- Super Duplex
- Carbon Steel
- Ali Bronze
- Other Materials can be made available upon request