- Maximum Working Pressure up to 6000 psi (414 bar)
- Working Temperature from -22°F (-30°C) to 392°F (200°C)
- Available in SS304L/SS316L, Monel, Hastelloy, Inconel & Duplex
- Size: 1/4″ ~1” pipe thread 6mm ~25mm OD, 1/4”~1” OD
- Set Pressure from 10 to 6000 psi (3.4 to 414 bar)
- Multiple springs for a wide range of set pressure
- Easy external pressure adjustment
- Label identifies the set pressure range
- 100% factory tested
- Material Traceability
- Compact design, Angle pattern.
- Cracking pressure are adjustable externally.
- Prevents over pressure.
- Unaffected by vibration.
- Stainless steel Body and internal parts.
- Excellent repeatability.
- Set pressure tolerance of ± 3%.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/4” to 1” (SW, BSP, NPT, BSPT Female Thread).
|Low Pressure Valves||cracking pressure adjustable from 10 – 550 psi|
|High Pressure Valves||cracking pressure adjustable from 150 psi – 6000 psi|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE: -65° F to 450°F ( -50°C to 232°C)|
|Oring: -4°F to 400°F ( -20°C to 204°C)|