- Metal components are machined from 316 stainless steel for use in rugged environments.
- Thermoplastic insulation with excellent electrical, chemical and ultraviolet resistance. Low water absorption maintains dielectric strength and integrity over a wide range of operating and climatic conditions.
- Gaugeable Tube Fitting or tapered pipe thread end connections provide direct connection to tubing or piping system.
- Body construction Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, Brass, etc
- Insulator: PEEK
- O-ring Material: VITON
- Back-up Washer: Virgin PTFE
- 1/4” to 3/4″
- Electrical resistance of insulators at 70°F (20°C): 10 X 106 Ω at 10V (dc)
- Pressure Rating: 5000 psig (344 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C)